Sunday, January 18, 2009

Notorious movie review

Where Brooklyn at???? Lol well if you can't tell I'm still coming off my high after seeing the "Notorious" movie. As I expected the theater was packed to capacity!! I saw people i went to high school with and some from junior high school- talk about awkward lol. The lines were almost out the door and to sum it up in one word- Bananas!! Smart girls always buy tickets in advance so I had no problem when I arrived.
BIG Pictures, Images and Photos

Notorious B.I.G. Pictures, Images and Photos

I grew up in the Biggie era so of course the events, locations and songs in the movie were familiar to me. I felt that the movie was somewhat in bits and pieces though, you can tell that you weren't getting the whole story. Some characters were portrayed very differently from how i remember them (*half the cast*). All in all i enjoyed it and i recommend that you go out and watch it as well, if you haven't done so yet.









P.S- "You can't change the world if you don't change yourself"

No comments:

Disclaimer

The Urban VixXen CLAIMS NO CREDIT OF IMAGES FEATURED ON THE SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARTICLES/IMAGES THAT ARE LABLED AS "One of mine", ARE OWNED BY THEURBANVIXXEN. AS NOTED BKURBANCOUTURE IMAGES HAVE "SOME RIGHTS RESERVED" PLEASE REFER TO CREATIVE COMMONS FOR GUIDELINES. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE IMAGES ON THE SITE AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR HERE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MSYOUNGMONEY1020@YAHOO.COM THEY WILL PROMPTLY BE REMOVED.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP