Thursday, March 19, 2009

ViXxen Mail!

Hello my loves!! Today i received a letter from Tasha in GA!!
"Hey Special K! I really love your blog and i like how its been growing. I have no doubt in my mind that you will one day write for Essence or Vibe or even your own magazine. I believe we have similar taste in style and that's why I'm coming to you for help! My boyfriend and i have been together for 5 months and I'm finally meeting his parents! I just don't know what to wear! It's going to be at a picnic in April so the weather will be real nice. I don't want to look to fancy or too hood- please help!!" Wow! I don't know where to start!! The possibilities are endless!! I'm not sure of your body type, height, hair, personality etc. which are important for my to determine what will look good on you. One things for sure, I'm defiantly a recessionista so all I'm going to find you outfits that are under $60 I did a lil digging and Here are a few suggestions:
P.S: Some are edgy and some are casual let me know which style fits you best!



Tie Dye Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging $34.00, Silence & Noise Moto Zip Matte Legging $38.00

No comments:

Disclaimer

The Urban VixXen CLAIMS NO CREDIT OF IMAGES FEATURED ON THE SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARTICLES/IMAGES THAT ARE LABLED AS "One of mine", ARE OWNED BY THEURBANVIXXEN. AS NOTED BKURBANCOUTURE IMAGES HAVE "SOME RIGHTS RESERVED" PLEASE REFER TO CREATIVE COMMONS FOR GUIDELINES. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE IMAGES ON THE SITE AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR HERE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MSYOUNGMONEY1020@YAHOO.COM THEY WILL PROMPTLY BE REMOVED.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP