Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Couture Mail

So there I was watching Family Guy and eating some McDonald's when my Blackberry went off and I received an e-mail from a young lady by the name of Lauren E who stated that my blog is dope!!!!! I LOVED IT!!! I wasn't sure if i was reaching people like I wanted to but her e-mail gave me the reassurance that I needed. Lauren girl you made my night and this next post is dedicated to you!! :-)
Here are some clothes that can take you from the concrete jungle known as NYC to virtually any college campus. Oh and of course you can mix and match them to create other looks.




Turnlock Doctor BagOnline Only! $39.99(Was $68.00), Juicy Couture Buy My Juicy Tote Original: $95.00 SALE: $67.00, Tory Burch Canvas Lux T Tote ,SALE $177.00

No comments:

Disclaimer

The Urban VixXen CLAIMS NO CREDIT OF IMAGES FEATURED ON THE SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARTICLES/IMAGES THAT ARE LABLED AS "One of mine", ARE OWNED BY THEURBANVIXXEN. AS NOTED BKURBANCOUTURE IMAGES HAVE "SOME RIGHTS RESERVED" PLEASE REFER TO CREATIVE COMMONS FOR GUIDELINES. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE IMAGES ON THE SITE AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR HERE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MSYOUNGMONEY1020@YAHOO.COM THEY WILL PROMPTLY BE REMOVED.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP