Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tragedy- Jennifer Hudson

Good Afternoon!!!! Hope all is well with all of you!! I've been so busy but I had to take the time today to send my condolences to Jennifer Hudson and her family. I hope you take all the time you need to sort things out and my prayers are with you. Jennifer you are a strong black women and I hope you don’t give up on your career or yourself! I'm not only shocked but applied at the kind of things that go on in our society today. If we want change... we need to start with ourselves! Respect each other! Have understanding for one another!

Be Blessed Be Inspired


~ Special K


Here are a few pics of her lost ones...










No comments:

Disclaimer

The Urban VixXen CLAIMS NO CREDIT OF IMAGES FEATURED ON THE SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARTICLES/IMAGES THAT ARE LABLED AS "One of mine", ARE OWNED BY THEURBANVIXXEN. AS NOTED BKURBANCOUTURE IMAGES HAVE "SOME RIGHTS RESERVED" PLEASE REFER TO CREATIVE COMMONS FOR GUIDELINES. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE IMAGES ON THE SITE AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR HERE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MSYOUNGMONEY1020@YAHOO.COM THEY WILL PROMPTLY BE REMOVED.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP